Prime Home Health and Companion Care offers a number of advantages to individuals and families of Hampden County, MA. If you are wondering whether you should begin home care services with Prime Home Health, consider this.
- Our services are specifically designed to provide long-term, in-home support ensuring health, safety, and happiness – reducing the need for hospitalization, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes in Hampden County.
- We are nurse-owned, nurse-administrated, licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Our personal care aides have specialized training in the particular home care needs of retirees, disabled adults, and children with special needs.
- We are a team of providers, enabling us to provide better reliability and better training and supervision for home care employees.
- We work with Veteran’s Benefits to help make sure veterans can receive affordable in-home support when needed.
- We work with families to create a care plan that fits both needs and budget.
Choose convenience. Choose Prime Home Health and Companion Care Inc.