Prime Home Health and Companion Care offers a number of advantages to individuals and families of central and western Massachusetts. If you are wondering whether you should begin home care services with Prime Home Health, consider this.
- Our services are specifically designed to provide long-term, in-home support ensuring health, safety, and happiness – reducing the need for hospitalization, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes.
- We are nurse-owned, nurse-administrated, licensed, bonded, accredited, and insured.
- Our personal care aides have specialized training in the particular home care needs of retirees, disabled adults, and children with special needs.
- We are a team of clinicians, enabling us to provide better reliability and better training and supervision for home care employees.
- We work with Veteran's Benefits to help make sure veterans can receive affordable in-home support when needed.
- We work with families to create a care plan that fits both needs and budget.
- We provide a range of services to suit your evolving needs. This spans from homemakers, to aides, to companions, to registered nurses.
- We offer Community Services Coordination so our experienced staff can help with bills, managing home maintenance, and other services that bring assisted living home.
Choose convenience. Choose Prime Home Health and Companion Care Inc.